The printed version is a small run of 100 copies. It has an introductory booklet and one for each project. All four are held together by a cloth belt, dyed with the natural colors extracted by Dr. Viviana Morales.
They are available in the following libraries:
- Biblioteca Nacional de Panamá
- Biblioteca de Boquete
- Biblioteca de la UNACHI
- Biblioteca del Museo de Arte Contemporáneo
- Biblioteca del Smithsonian Instituto de Investigaciones Tropicales
- Centro Cultural de España – Casa del Soldado
- Biblioteca de la Escuela Internacional de Panamá
You can buy a copy for $35 in the following locations through direct contact, writing us at email@example.com
* All funds collected through the sale of this publication go to Estudio Nuboso’s future projects.
AND THE DIGITAL VERSION IN ENGLISH to enjoy and share, free of charge 🙂